We live in a row house (Christine, Lori and me) a little less than a mile from Union Station. It has been perfect. There is a great coffee shop about 4 blocks south - so I am perfectly content and loving life. As far as settling in - We still have a ways to go as far as decorating but it already feels like home. We are still learning about our trash/recycle pick-up and have been trying since move in to get our boxes picked up... Then a few days ago as we were leaving for work our recycle bin was missing - I am not saying it was stolen BUT they don't just walk away on their own AND mysteriously the house across the street has 2. We'll figure it out I guess.
I started at GUH (Georgetown University Hospital) last Monday with hospital orientation and then Tuesday and Wednesday consisted of nursing orientation. Nursing orientation was with all of the new nurses who will be working in all different departments around the hospital. Thursday and Friday I was just with the pediatric nurses. 2 PICU new grads and 5 transplant nurses. I had my first 12 hour shift this past Sunday night and it went great. I am working one-on-one with a preceptor and I have so much to learn over the next few months....
blah blah, interesting life, currently uninteresting post.
No comments:
Post a Comment