Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunset Beach, NC

Spent the past weekend in Sunset Beach, NC with my two best friends from High School. Its hard to believe that this was the first time that all three of us have been together since Christmas of 2008. We vowed never to go that long again!
I drove to Raleigh Thursday and stayed with Cameron, then the two of us hit the road for Sunset Friday afternoon. It was such a simple weekend. We shopped, lounged, laughed, talked, walked the beach, enjoyed some wine & ice cream... the usual. We spent some time reminiscing about how it all began. Cameron and Andrea were friends long before I came along, and I became friends with each of them individually in middle school; but I'll give credit where credit is due, Mrs. Ratliff's ninth grade science class was where it really began for the three of us together. We laughed so hard going back over all the ridiculous things we did in High School and college. I've been through a lot with these two and could never articulate to my satisfaction how thankful and blessed I am to have the two of them as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment