Monday, June 28, 2010

10 Things you probably don’t know about me…

10: I like the toilet paper roll to be on the holder with the end coming over the top.

9: When I was young before I wanted to be a nurse, I wanted so badly to be an astronomer.

8: After I eat something sweet, I always want just a bite of something salty to end on.

7: I think chewing gum is unattractive and I only chew it so I won’t get cavities. (I stopped for a few years and got 2 cavities).

6: I have over a dozen books on my bookshelf with a bookmark in them. I have no problem picking up a new book before finishing an old one. I prefer to read a lot at once.

5: I don’t like donuts or milk. I think I’m the only one.

4: I rarely read directions to things. (unless it’s something like putting together a bookshelf – more like I have no clue all the things my camera, computer or phone can do)

3: I make my bed everyday (just about).

2: I HATE touching chalk.

1: I get nervous when I call to order pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment