It is hard to believe another year has come and gone. As I look back I'll think about....
How I survived DC's "snowpocalypse" aka my first winter in DC! I'm praying for a much milder winter this year, my seven year old self would be ashamed.

Sunset Beach with Andrea and Cameron: Our, now, annual beach weekend! It was wonderful but was especially hard knowing that Mason was going to propose to Andrea the very next weekend!
Easter Sunrise service at the Lincoln Memorial! Such a beautiful service. I'll be sure to attend again this year.
San Francisco with the girls! Spent a long weekend in SF with my best friends from college. Amazing trip with wonderful friends. Looking forward to where this year takes us! Carpe Diem!
Andrea's Bachelorette Weekend in Charleston. Ridiculously fun weekend.
Stuart visits DC! I don't think I have ever fit so much of DC into one weekend. It was great to have the three of us together again! During nursing school it was hard to find one of us without finding the other two. Stuart is a nurse in NC!
Celebrating 80 years of my FABULOUS Grandmother. After surviving two strokes and a fall resulting in a hip fracture this Amazing women just keeps on going with such a beautiful spirit and quick wit! I love my grandmother and enjoyed celebrating her birthday with the whole family in the mountains!
My best friends wedding. We've been best friend since the 7th grade and an inseparable trio since freshman year of high school. On October 16, 2010 we celebrated Andrea and Mason's wedding! It was so unreal to see her in a wedding dress and stand beside her on her special day!
Leigh moved to DC from Chicago to attend Grad School and the three of us moved to a new house together in August! It has been such a blessing to live with these girls. This was at our 'Bring your own Pumpkin' party!
This was taken on my 25th birthday! Yes... 25. Sheesh! My sneaky roommates threw me a surprise party. I had no clue! It was great birthday and I'm so thankful for such wonderful friends.
2010 has had its ups and downs, but overall I have to say it was a really good year. Its always fun to look back on the best moments! I'm excited to see what 2011 has in store.

No comments:
Post a Comment